The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

I can;t wait to see you bong this chick.

That's a very unsettling statement there, L.S.D ^^

Fatal always give me the impressions that he bongs every chicks he went out with.

It has been true so far :D No offence, Fatal

Believe it or not, she went to high school with me, now she is a big star in the Hispanic music world. She hit me up on myspace, telling me she remembered me, I had NO memory of her, but then she described in great detail about something that happened between me and her group of friends, I could not belive it. She knows me and a few of my friends, I was even talking to her cousin at one point but did not even realize it. She has lost over 40 pounds since high school apparently. Yes we are going to meet soon.

Oh hell no you are not meeting that girl. That is the chix from rebelde. They're like the n'sync or backstreet boys for like spanish pop. They atleast have 4 songs on the radio where I live, and they had a concert that like made the resaurnt where I work at dead. Meet her? HA. You wish. Oh yeah, they also have a sorta soap opera on tv too which kinda also helped them become big.

Fatal always give me the impressions that he bongs every chicks he went out with.

It has been true so far :whistling: No offence, Fatal

By bong do you mean smoke weed with her, or have sexual intercourse with her?

Believe it or not, she went to high school with me, now she is a big star in the Hispanic music world. She hit me up on myspace, telling me she remembered me, I had NO memory of her, but then she described in great detail about something that happened between me and her group of friends, I could not belive it. She knows me and a few of my friends, I was even talking to her cousin at one point but did not even realize it. She has lost over 40 pounds since high school apparently. Yes we are going to meet soon.

Oh hell no you are not meeting that girl. That is the chix from rebelde. They're like the n'sync or backstreet boys for like spanish pop. They atleast have 4 songs on the radio where I live, and they had a concert that like made the resaurnt where I work at dead. Meet her? HA. You wish. Oh yeah, they also have a sorta soap opera on tv too which kinda also helped them become big.

It has been true so far :whistling: No offence, Fatal

By bong do you mean smoke weed with her, or have sexual intercourse with her?

Yes I know of all that. But it's cool, I can see why you may not believe me. No worries. :rolleyes:

I chat with her all the time and I can't wait to meet her. and yes me and my girl are over, or so it seems..... We shall see.

Yes I know of all that. But it's cool, I can see why you may not believe me. No worries. :whistling:

I chat with her all the time and I can't wait to meet her. and yes me and my girl are over, or so it seems..... We shall see.

NOT AGAIN! So, what happened, dude?

Yes I know of all that. But it's cool, I can see why you may not believe me. No worries. :whistling:

NOT AGAIN! So, what happened, dude?

Drama Drama Drama.....

I am sick of all the ups and downs, emotional instability, insecurities, anger, jealously etc...

She is beautiful, she does have an amazing body, she is a very nice sweet heart, but i am sick of all the drama she creates, always assuming the worst, thinking up crap in her head, emotional issues, bitter, etc....

I am through with it. It’s hard at times, Speaking from experience, but no matter how much money and how beautiful someone may be, it's best to just walk away....