This Season Shows...

chode

New season of LOST ( me + mads = <3 Lost). Supernatural looks great. The network premier of Stargate Atlantis, season 9 of Stargate: SG1, final season of Smallville and the 2nd season of The 4400. Theres a handful of other programs too, such as Doctor Who season 28/2.

Lost :blossom:

I can't wait for the new seasons of welcome back kotter, good times, and what's happenin' now.

The Simpsons? TV has been going downhill for awhile now. I will probably watch re runs of all the good shows from the past and watch maybe 2 or 3 new series before they get cancelled.

for some reason i still hear rumors of a simpson movie made like the flintstone movie, but i duno that might just suck!

There will be a Simpsons movie but it won't be live action. And they are not making a seperate studio or anything for the movie so it will have all the original people from the TV series making it. I think it should be quite good but don't expect it for another 2-3 years.

awesome now i cant wait, but by tomorrow i will forget about it lol, so i am excited today!

There was something else, i just saw it advertised somewhere, and well Brat Camp i cant wait for that to come back on, and umm oh ya America's Next Top Model, The girl who won last year...Niama or how ever you spell it, she was hot, and i have her hair, black of course, but i love it now:) lol i just cant wait til sept shows, then again i hafta go back to college then, but i need my tv:)

There was something else, i just saw it advertised somewhere, and well Brat Camp i cant wait for that to come back on, and umm oh ya America's Next Top Model, The girl who won last year...Niama or how ever you spell it, she was hot, and i have her hair, black of course, but i love it now:) lol i just cant wait til sept shows, then again i hafta go back to college then, but i need my tv:)

America's next top model is my wife's favorite show (well, right behind gilmore girls). What do you think about them getting ride of Janice Dickenson? You know, the scary corpse on the judge's panel? They replaced her with Twiggy, another ancient 60's model. It'll be a completely different show without her.

You also mentioned you like Amazing Race. I've watched pretty much every season. Not sure I'll watch this next one though. I've heard a lot of bad things about the "family edition". For one, I heard they are only going to travel inside US and Canada. That's not really a race around the world. Kinda cheapens the point of the show.