This Season Shows...

chode

I can't wait for the O.C. to come back on in September. Hopefully degrassi the next generation is coming back too.

Definitely cannot wait to see more CSI with sexy grissom:_)

Theres some new cool series too, like some alien one, and some pregnant lady one LOL.

Ohh ohh and new survivor, sposed to be the best ever, and Amazing Race 8!!!! ive been watching 1-7 on the game show network lately, im on number 3, its almost done, i think tonite is the last then tomorrow is number 4:) coooool.

yup i just cant wait:) :wub::blossom::rei:

New season of LOST ( me + mads = <3 Lost). Supernatural looks great. The network premier of Stargate Atlantis, season 9 of Stargate: SG1, final season of Smallville and the 2nd season of The 4400. Theres a handful of other programs too, such as Doctor Who season 28/2.

I'm just waiting on another seasong of South Park

did you not know there is a series 9 or have you seen all of them ?. and i can't wait for family guy eps either :blossom: i love it so much. I like the simpsons but i have probably seen over 100 hours of it so i dont mind if they dont make any new episodes.Futurama was one of and still is favourite shows of all time. MAKE NEW EPISODES FOX !

I'm just waiting on another seasong of South Park

did you not know there is a series 9 or have you seen all of them ?. and i can't wait for family guy eps either :blossom: i love it so much. I like the simpsons but i have probably seen over 100 hours of it so i dont mind if they dont make any new episodes.Futurama was one of and still is favourite shows of all time. MAKE NEW EPISODES FOX !

yeah, there was a season 9

Lost is the one show I really can't wait to see. I'm probably going to watch a lot less tv this year than I did last. The only new shows I am considering watching are Prison Break(a very cool inventive show on fox) and Threshold(an alien invasion show. there' s a few of them this year).

Then during school breaks I'll catch up on shows like Arrested Development and Scrubs. Don't really feel the urge to watch them as soon as they air.