Where do you work and What would be your dream job

chode

i wish i hada got a job when i was 16, anything more than a paper route, cuz now it sucks i have no work experience, and im too chicken to work place, either that or im fussy...

i dont want factory (too noisy and dirty)

i dont want to work with customers (they can be mean)

i dont want to work on cash (too much pressure)

i dont want to work on phones ( i dont like helping ppl)

i dont want to work in fast food (gross)

hmm that leaves me with nothing LOL

Nothing wrong in carrying boxes. Stock = best life. lift boxes, find stuff, playing test computers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i hada got a job when i was 16, anything more than a paper route, cuz now it sucks i have no work experience, and im too chicken to work place, either that or im fussy...

i dont want factory (too noisy and dirty)

i dont want to work with customers (they can be mean)

i dont want to work on cash (too much pressure)

i dont want to work on phones ( i dont like helping ppl)

i dont want to work in fast food (gross)

hmm that leaves me with nothing LOL

Nothing wrong in carrying boxes. Stock = best life. lift boxes, find stuff, playing test computers.

Sure, save for the minimum wage or close to it......along with nearly no advancement opportunities. Rock on stock boy! (I did stock for several months at night.......blech)

My...I haven't visited this place in so long. Hello peeps.

Right now I am working 9-5 in an office. It is ok pay, nice location, nice people, not hard work, but I can't help but feel that I want something more.

I work part time on the radio, have a show and all that. That is fun, but its annoying, because it eats into my spare time, like weekends. I wish it was my day job, but that seems unlikely.

I don't know if there is a dream job - I have been thinking about my career options and goals recently, because life is drifting by under my nose. But I have no idea. Perhaps something arty, but not too arty, which paid well and wasn't too far from home.

And I agree that working in stock is cool. It was very hard work - I'd come home with bruises and cuts all over me from lifting and moving big, bulky and heavy stuff. But it was a really good workout, made you feel alive, and I met lots of funny people - like truck drivers. They are funny people.

thats so sad. over $100,000 bucks for playing a card game. God damn that would be awsome but really boring

It's far from boring. As if playing the card game wasn't fun enough, there's a lot of traveling involved. Tournaments spread from Japan, all the way through the U.S., and over in Europe. And if you're good enough, they even pay for your traveling costs, and give you money just for showing up at a tournament!

thats so sad. over $100,000 bucks for playing a card game. God damn that would be awsome but really boring

It's far from boring. As if playing the card game wasn't fun enough, there's a lot of traveling involved. Tournaments spread from Japan, all the way through the U.S., and over in Europe. And if you're good enough, they even pay for your traveling costs, and give you money just for showing up at a tournament!

man. I would do it. I take back what i said. I love to travel and to get paid :lol: so awsome

Sure, save for the minimum wage or close to it......along with nearly no advancement opportunities. Rock on stock boy! (I did stock for several months at night.......blech)

That was then. Now I'm gonna work at Best Buy when that sheit opens. Stay there until the next season of things to apply at a restaurant.