Ninja Gaiden (Hurricane Pack) installation help

XtraTrstrL

I just downloaded the Hurricane Pack. It is just TDATA and UDATA save folders/sub folders data. I'd think I just have to copy the folders to corresponding E:\...\TDATA & \UDATA.

I went to a few searches on how to install it, just to be safe. And I came up on message board posts where they were talking about you needing to have a gamertag, because it looks for your gamertag.

I'm wondering if this still applies, or if it was an older issue that someone managed to break through.

Anyone here have Ninja Gaiden and the Hurricane Pack retrieved through methods other than Xbox Live download? If so, how'd you get it to work?

Thanx in advance.

• 2 months later...

yeah guys ninja gaiden black is great

especially the mison mode and the master ninja dificulty on story mode

as for the hurricane pack i think there is no way to get it without live

cause i even manget to get a working save but when it starts to load it asks a gamertag

yeah guys ninja gaiden black is great

especially the mison mode and the master ninja dificulty on story mode

as for the hurricane pack i think there is no way to get it without live

cause i even manget to get a working save but when it starts to load it asks a gamertag

Dont you have to complete very hard mode to get save on and u can play from there?

sigh, another old topic revived for no good reason other then the new guy posting.

the original ninja gaiden you needed a gamertag in order for packs to work along with locking the save to your hdd, this isn't need now that ninja gaiden black already has both packs+ without the need of a gamertag (same game in case you wondered).

Thats the SAME game? Oh man thanks for mentioning that i almost went out and bought it!

How are people using all those mods in halo 2 though? Is there really some new mod chip or is it just hacked saves? I dunno though, some of the stuff they have been doing is pretty amazing and complex, somehow i dont think it could be done with just a hacked save.