Old Pro patch for FBA-XXX

+ T +

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No complaints.  I just want to thank +T+ for continuing to work on this fine piece of software.

Glad you are enjoying it. Though all credit for the emulator goes to Gogo and the XXX team. I'm just adding drivers and ironing out a few creases. :D

Sigh...

What a time for my HDD to die. I guess I'll have to wait to try the latest FBA release when your site goes back up Gogo as none of the "usual places" seem to have a version past April.

Ah well...thanks both of you in advance anyways. :unsure: Nice to see some life still in the Xbox dev scene.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait to see Gogo's next build. :wink:

but +T+ what are your thoughts on adding the following...

- video preview support

- simple mp3 music in menu (from /mp3 folder)

- seperate config menu for menu control buttons only (so you could lock down the Menu...not allowing certain buttons to be pressed) like disableing X so the config couldnt be touched..

--basically you would just copy the controls menu that is there now but have it just affect the controls while in menu--

These enhancements would be sweet. :D

Edited by sammaz

I want to keep the Pro build of FBA-XXX as close as possible to the official build. The only difference should be the supported ROMsets and occasional bugfixes. So I'm afraid I won't be adding any of those things.