Old Pro patch for FBA-XXX

+ T +

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you still uploading it right now? i only ask since i've tried a few times to it d/l and comes out incomplete/unexpected end of rar.

Hmm, it's extracting okay here. I've re-uploaded the archive anyways so try it again and see if it works this time.

You mean the patch on page 1 of this thread?

If so, that post hasn't been edited since sep 11th.

That's why am asking, if that's where to get the rar.

The link in the first post is always for the latest version of the patch. The date only changes if the post itself is edited.

Ok, well in that case, I got it 'n ran the patch. Loaded the dat in romcenter.

And fixed up most the working games that it messed with. Only game I can't get the patch for that was working before this dat is.

rotd -

264-m1.bin - 4dbd7b43 - 128.0 kb

264-m1_decrypted.bin - c5d36af9 - 128.0 kb

and samsho5 is missing 2 m1 files now instead of 1.

270-m1.bin - 49c9901a - 512.0 kb

270-m1_decrypted.bin - 0ca49586 - 512.0 kb

can anyone help on these?

And, anyone know how to fix samsho V special Sound problem. it screwed up even other games I loaded after playing it, they all had the loud static noise. Might have been a 1 time issue, not sure.

Edited by XtraTrstrL

And, anyone know how to fix samsho V special Sound problem. it screwed up even other games I loaded after playing it, they all had the loud static noise. Might have been a 1 time issue, not sure.

Which set is it that's giving you sound problems? I just tested ss5spnd and samsh5sd and they sounded fine.

Which set is it that's giving you sound problems? I just tested ss5spnd and samsh5sd and they sounded fine.

well i didn't have enuff room to burn everything on dvd. So i think i didn't put samsh5sd, I have ss5spnd and samsh5sp. So it was one of them. And after loading it, then loading other games, the other games had the sound glitch.

It's like an annoying staticy noise that muffles everything. Maybe it was a 1 time glitch, i'll try again.

thanks + T +, d/l works perfectly now and big thanks for getting rid of the never able to find s1 of zintrick :(

lawnspic i too have trouble getting in to gogo's forum, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

XtraTrstrL i was able to find the patches for rotd and samsho5's m1d at romshare forums :(

thanks + T +, d/l works perfectly now and big thanks for getting rid of the never able to find s1 of zintrick :(

lawnspic i too have trouble getting in to gogo's forum, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

XtraTrstrL i was able to find the patches for rotd and samsho5's m1d at romshare forums :(

Good lookin out Prican, fixed 1 m1 on rotd so far. Searching through post for more fixes.

:D

sorry guys i know this is off topic, but is anyone here having trouble entering the boards at gogo's site, i have not been able to get in for over a week now. just wanted to know if its a problem on my end, thanks

It is dead right now, we ll move the entire site and change name (team xxx isn t that good actually), I try to finish surreal beta 5 for the re opening :(.

And after that, I can begin dev on psp (got my PSP 1.5 today :P ).

It is dead right now, we ll move the entire site and change name (team xxx isn t that good actually), I try to finish surreal beta 5 for the re opening :(.

Glad to hear that. :)

Be sure and post the new link here when you have it. :P