Old Pro patch for FBA-XXX

+ T +

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi +T+

Just want to say great work before I start babbling. :P Greatly appreciate your hard work on top of GoGo's fbaxxx :)

I was posting to see if there were any plans of kof96 evo being added in the future of a pro patch for fbaxxx? But is kof96 evo a rom hack? I can't tell what is what between genuine bootlegs and rom hacks. I gathered that you're only interested in genuine bootlegs :P

Also I came across other games:

- AoF3b (art of fighting 3)

- Double Dragon Hacks: Boss & Enhance

- Fatal Fury 3 Boss Hack Fatfury3bh.zip

- KOF 2001 Remix Pro

- KOF 96 EVO (version 1.2)

- KOF 99 REMIX PRO

- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Boss Hack Rbffspecbh.zip

- SVC CHAOS SNK vs CAPCOM PLUS Remix Ultra VER 1.2 Svcru12.zip

- The King of Fighters 2002 Remix Ultra v2.5 Kof2002ru25.zip

- The King of Fighters 2004 Special Super Plus

- Fatal Fury Special (Ryo) (Home)

- The King of Fighters '94 (Boss)

- Samurai Shodown II (Boss Hack)

- World Heroes Perfect (Boss Hack)

and shockingly:

- Super Street Fighter 2 X: Grand Master Challenge (Nude Hack) (Japan 940223) :P

I'm sure those above titles that have 'hack' in the title won't interest you at all =P But thought I’d mention them incase you haven't come across them and might take some interest??

Also I wasn't too keen on posting links but would be a lot clearer if I did. Just don't want a telling off on my 1st post heh ^_^

No problems if nothing in my post has any interest just thought I’d give this post a try and see what people thought ;)

I've sent you a PM +T+ see what you think??

Thanks for looking people and big thanks to people who made fbaxxx and pro for what it is today :thumbsup1:

Thanks for looking +T+ :P

Now thinking about it... probably wasn't relevant listing most them games as they are most likely boss hacks which fbaxxx/pro can access with cheats anyways :thumbsup1: haaa

Still curious to try out kof96evo and a few others which don't concern boss hacks. I'll find an emu which i can try out with on my trashed laptop heh.

I only just knew about fba pro when I heard about pro patches for fbaxxx recently.By the looks of things Pro must have been around for quite a while(!).

Now i'm enjoying the emu more than ever so many thanks again ^_^

hey + T +, just kinda noticed a few oddball things dealing with the romcenter dat:

doesn't reconize kof10th

also some roms like mslug5 and other listed seem to want older versions of the rom instead like for mslug5 for example it doesn't want the 268-cxc roms but the older 268-cx roms from before.

and the last thing was that the m1_decrypted got switched back to m1d.

i might also add that it sees the 2 kof2k2 plus roms fine and also kof2k2 bootleg which i think was removed before right?

Are you sure you're not using an old DAT by mistake? I just checked the one from the latest fbaxxxpro_patch.rar and everything is as it should be (kof10th is recognized and all ROMs and naming conventions are up-to-date).

I've re-uploaded the archive just to be sure but it seems like this is a problem at your end. :afro:

Edited by + T +

yup, it was definitely on my side; i have romcenter installed in E: while it was grabing dats from my old C: which had an older version :P

its fixed now heh

Edit: i did find one thing a bit weird and it been happening on a few dats: under Marvel Vs. Capcom, it for some odd reason doesn't see a good mvsca and mvscb roms yet i check the roms and they're the correct ones :afro: