Old Pro patch for FBA-XXX

+ T +

u r the man !! fast response & fix.thanks

i suggest one more thing beside the bug.i think ur patch should have some build in the name

like FBAXXXProPatch2005.08.26.003.rar << 2005.08.26 came from original fbaxxx build and 003 stand for ur build or something like this. it might clearing up when we talk which version is which.

fbaxxxpro_patch1.rar = FBAXXXProPatch2005.08.26.003.rar

fbaxxxpro_patch2.rar = FBAXXXProPatch2005.08.02.003.rar

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you're saying, but I don't want people to make the mistake of thinking that the patch for the 08/02 Pro build needs to be applied to the original 08/02 build of FBA-XXX. Since both patches are for the latest version of FBA-XXX I just named them patch1 and patch2.

Which Metal Slug 5 set? I just tried mslug5d which uses the encrypted V ROMs and there were no sound problems at all.

EDIT: The fully encrypted mslug5 set now seems to freeze up during loading with the patch2 build. Fixed patches will be up soon.

Edited by + T +

T are these fixes just adressing issues with pro using your rome set, and not gogo's, or are there sill issues with some of the roms in the new release without the patch

These fixes are just to make the Pro ROMsets compatible with some of the new code. I don't want to make any major changes to the FBA-XXX codebase since any bugs that exist will probably be fixed by Gogo in future releases.

Out of interest though, what are the issues you're referring to? I understand the 08/26 build has a few, but I've been finding the 08/02 build quite stable and bug-free thus far.

i'm still have a problem with the latest patch sound still broken for  mslug5 set  but  fine with ms5plus  didn't test with  mslug5d and mslug5nd coz i dont have full set of them

Which patch are you using?

I'm using the patch2 build and have no sound problems with any Metal Slug 5 set.