Old Pro patch for FBA-XXX

+ T +

T can i use any of these patches with 8.2 or will they just work with8.26? or does it really matter? im asking because you dont have the patches for the former anymore.Thanks

Just wanted to add that for some strange reason ms4plus wont boot it just hangs on the loading screen, got all three mslug4nd, mslug4, ms4plus and show up fine in romcenter. should i merge and create a complete rom with the other two?

Edited by lawnspic

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both patches need to be applied to the latest FBA-XXX. It would be pointless to have patches work with previous versions because, as you point out, they aren't available any more.

For ms4plus, take all the necessary ROMs as listed in Romcenter, and zip them up together as a self-contained set called 'ms4plus.zip'. It should boot and play just fine.

Both patches need to be applied to the latest FBA-XXX. It would be pointless to have patches work with previous versions because, as you point out, they aren't available any more.

For ms4plus, take all the necessary ROMs as listed in Romcenter, and zip them up together as a self-contained set called 'ms4plus.zip'. It should boot and play just fine.

T can you test your propatch2 from the link, i merged my ms4plus rom with the other two in the set, and it still hangs, i re-downloaded propatch 2 and still no luck. propatch 1 works fine though, i also erased my T and U data saves in fff0504 just to be sure. thanks

BTW, has anyone tested out the kof10thu or kof2k4se drivers yet? I'm just curious to know if they work or not.

OK, I tested both of these games:

kof10thu: appears to work perfectly

kof2k4se: Looks fine graphically, but the sound is totally messed up. A lot of static and the sounds/music seem to skip a lot. Every now and then you hear a clear voice, but most of the time it's just jumbled mess.

Edited by Thraxen

i think the v roms might be the cause as i found it weird that the v1 of kof2k2 patched came out to kof2k4se's v2 and other one i had found was a different crc (E4DDFB3F) as i wasn't able to get the one listed in the dat

I got both... but, yeah, I think the v1 and v2 of 2k2 are patched to make the v2 and v1 of se... they are switched. Not sure if that makes a difference, but if it does then that could be the problem.

UPDATE:

- Hopefully fixed kof2k4se sound. (the original V ROMs were fine they just need to be loaded in reverse order in the driver)

- Re-added bootlegs sf2toryu, sf2tory2, and sf2ce13.

EDIT: I'm looking into the samsho5/samsh5sp sound problem. I think it could be a memory issue to do with the V ROM decryption. In the meantime use the fully decrypted samsh5nd/ss5spnd sets which work fine.

Edited by + T +