Guilty Gear XX #Reload PSP

Gamewatch has got some new pics of Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD for PSP. Otherly known as "Guilty Gear: Judgement" in the U.S.

As previously mentioned before. Sporting 2 player "#RELOAD" mode which is 1 on 1 fighting with #Reload's Tweaks. Sorry folks, pas de ABA ici, and a single player side scrolling mode with an all new storyline like Guilty Gear Isuka. Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD PSP (say that 5 times fast) is set for 9/25 in Japan.

It's English counterpart is currently in limbo after Majesco filed Chapter 11.

For those just wondering, Guilty Gear XX SLASH, the newest update to XX is set for a Fall release date and will be appearing on Sega's NAOMI-GDRom board.

#RPSP and Judgment are two completely different games, despite IGN's comments. The official #RPSP website has not mention of any of Judgment's features, and viceversa with Majesco's official press data sheet.

#RPSP is practically a direct port. It has two screen modes; Original and Widescreen. In Widescreen mode, the game is zoomed out so that you can see more screen area, and in original mode, it's at the same resolution as the original, but it takes up almost all of the screen. It's also got the WiFi mode, where you can also wait in a queue of sorts for challengers.

Also, didn't the Majesco bankruptcy turn out to be just a rumor?

It wasn't. They filled Chapter 11 to protect their assets. If they come back, and still have it up with Sammy, they'll do the distributing.

another stunning game for the psp. thanks but cause i got my psp imported from usa. i think u can play pal games on it.so the guy says at eb. and it is flocking stupid, they have had them in stock for 2 months and they are delaying it like a biatch

It wasn't. They filled Chapter 11 to protect their assets. If they come back, and still have it up with Sammy, they'll do the distributing.

Ah, thanks. But... no big deal to me. All Majesco really did, as far as GG goes, is localize #R for the X-Box. Since Sammy is now Sega, I have a fair amount of faith that they'll port the good stuff, and if Arcsy is still developing Judgment and DS, even if Majesco is gone, I'm sure they'll eventually get released in Japan by Sega, and it might get ported over by them, also. Not that DS looks good anyway, but Judgment would be nice. And SLASH of course. :P

Slash might or might not be ported. Depending on the sales of the japanese version of console #reload. Same thing happened with Sega before with VF4:Evo, made well into the arcades but was poorly recived with the PS2 port, which made their decision of cancelling Final Tuned v1 and v2 PS2 porting.