YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!

Alpha

You help people on the internet because

1) You care

2) People are much more annoying on the internet and you can't do anything to them when they piss you off

3) You want them to shut up and leave you alone

1) nope

2) nope, IMO they're actually easier to ignore

3) yeah, so you don't have to be thinking about it for the rest of the day

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... TO MY STOMACH.

Damn, I just can't sleep tonight. I was thinking about the moments of 1Emulation I've had and damn.. I'm one cursed son of a biatch. With all the monkey crap I've gone through over the years, I still have a place that's kind of getting dragged in the sand box. Were only just waiting for another Ryuken to find us. But let's face it, we are the nicest group of people you'll ever find in an emulation community. Now I've done my community service, but for all you other guys, do you think you have done yours? To be honest, to this day.. I don't understand what drives people to help others for FREE. Because in reality... EHH EHHH EHHH... it ain't going to happen. So what do you think drives people to want to become a "Moderator" or "Admin" on a forum and spend their free time helping others?? I barely play games because I'm always working on 1Emulation or trying to fix this jet flying hunk of junk behind this monitor which is my computer.

Now realize, it's a simple question... Why post and help others on the internet and why doesn't it happen as much in the real society?

PS: Suvo, please... try to make this reply in your post to look and sound good. Take my breath away! :(

hehehe... GC (i hope your happy i took out the ' in it :D )

ok. i feel in life its hard to help people. it is easier on the internet and forums.People also seem to be nice and GC i agree with you we probably are the nicest emulation forum around. thats definitely a fact.

Want to know why? For REAL?

Beause it's so easy to be an outright asshole on the internet, where you're safe behind your monitor.......that anyone who is nice, deserves the same back.

Really, it's that simple.

Want to know why? For REAL?

Beause it's so easy to be an outright asshole on the internet, where you're safe behind your monitor.......that anyone who is nice, deserves the same back.

Really, it's that simple.

well enough said, really

I'll help people whenever i can, as long as they are at least reasonably polite with it. Many members here have helped me with questions and such that I have had here, so I feel it's only fair to help pass along that kindness.