YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!

Alpha

... TO MY STOMACH.

Damn, I just can't sleep tonight. I was thinking about the moments of 1Emulation I've had and damn.. I'm one cursed son of a biatch. With all the monkey crap I've gone through over the years, I still have a place that's kind of getting dragged in the sand box. Were only just waiting for another Ryuken to find us. But let's face it, we are the nicest group of people you'll ever find in an emulation community. Now I've done my community service, but for all you other guys, do you think you have done yours? To be honest, to this day.. I don't understand what drives people to help others for FREE. Because in reality... EHH EHHH EHHH... it ain't going to happen. So what do you think drives people to want to become a "Moderator" or "Admin" on a forum and spend their free time helping others?? I barely play games because I'm always working on 1Emulation or trying to fix this jet flying hunk of junk behind this monitor which is my computer.

Now realize, it's a simple question... Why post and help others on the internet and why doesn't it happen as much in the real society?

PS: Suvo, please... try to make this reply in your post to look and sound good. Take my breath away! :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry boss, I'll try to be more of an asshole in the future. :)

To answer your last question, it's because people don't see each other or actually hear eachother talk. I like helping people, even though they might not alawys like me. This is how atone for my sins that I've done in the real world.

Sorry boss, I'll try to be more of an asshole in the future. :)

To answer your last question, it's because people don't see each other or actually hear eachother talk. I like helping people, even though they might not alawys like me. This is how atone for my sins that I've done in the real world.

What? That wasn't directed to you or any of our staff members as an insult. I'm simply just asking what's the driving force that pulls you to become one or help anyone at all on the forums/chat/etc. even if you weren't part of the staff.

For me, I could probabaly keep it up a little and I can see how it's exciting to have some power in a place you like.. but I can't see myself keeping it up for a long time. The only thing keeping me here is our community and that perpetual license I bought. Afterall, it's a lifetime license for only one website :P !!

My life is too busy right now and the only thing pulling me slower is 1Emulation. Many have said I've burned myself out which could very well be coming to that point. :lol:

I know.

The question is, what do you know? Because, I don't know what you know and Bob Marley don't know what you know. I don't know.... Tell me more. :)

I know.

The question is, what do you know?

Because, I don't know what you know and Bob Marley don't know what you know. I don't know.... Tell me more. :)

Well, for starters, I know the meaning of life, universe and everything in it. :P

I know.

The question is, what do you know?

Because, I don't know what you know and Bob Marley don't know what you know. I don't know.... Tell me more. :P

Well, for starters, I know the meaning of life, universe and everything in it. :lol:

I know I'm good looking and I use Sexy Hair Gel Cream which works very well and some people call me the LoveCop because I get all the ladies. Now did you know that? :)

PS: And my ladies aren't anorexic DAMMIT!! :roll1:

I know I'm good looking and I use Sexy Hair Gel Cream which works very well and some people call me the LoveCop because I get all the ladies. Now did you know that?  :)

PS: And my ladies aren't anorexic DAMMIT!! :P

Why yes, I've heard of your good looks and your luck with women. You could say that I'm envious even.

For me personally, I try to help people as much as I can. Why you ask? Well just returning the favor. Online it is hard to find people to help you since they can be complete jerks hiding behind their monitors without fear of being beaten up. I like it when someone helps me with my questions I ask online. I browse a lot of forums, and I would agree this one has the nicest bunch of people. I once went to a tech forum to ask for some help when I was having problems with my PC, and just about everyone who replied to my post said "GOOGLE." I agree that Google is a great search tool, but if google knew what I was looking for I wouldn't have to ask. This forum is a lot like the Ubuntu Linux forums everyone is nice and they always help you out. And it is hard to find help with emulation other then the usual "where can i find romz" Instead of flaming the people who make the mistake of requesting roms you guys tell them that it's against the TOS/rules. On another emu forum I visit everyone goes "omg n00b!!! u r banned" and they also flame people who don't speak perfect english even when it isn't their native tongue. English is my native language and I can't even speak it properly. =D All I have to say is thanks for having a nice place to hang out and talk about emulation. =)

P.S. I failed English class. =)