I'm falling asleep

Alpha

I usually can't eat breakfast because it makes me feel like crap the rest of the day. I take a granola bar and eat half of it during my first class and the second half during the second class. If I have a test in the morning then I'll eat the whole granola bar just so I don't risk a massive headache from not eating anything.

When it comes to sleep...I get maybe 6 hours a night and that's usually enough for me. When it's finals week I sleep maybe 6 hours that whole week. :-/

But I am keen on brunch because it's at a decent time for me to eat a good load to keep me filled enough till dinner.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always eat breakfast or else I feel like crap all day

as for sleep, my sleeping pattern is a fuuck up

last week I slept all day and stayed up all night, but my hrs roll over. Therefore, when I sleep a hr extra, I will be awake a hr extra and I am currently at sleeping all night and being awake all day again

I've said this is another thread that was about brakfast... I don't understand you Mr. G. I can understand if someone feels "sick" in the morning and doesn't really want to eat much. It happens to me too, although rarely.

But always?

i goto sleep at usally 11:00 pm and get up at 7:00 am. but that depends i may goto sleep at 10 or 12.... i have a breakfast sometimes. i might have a smoothie or a breakfast bar but thats it

oh and i always have to have a shower every morning. at least when im at my house otherwise i feel dirty.i listen to music when i cant sleep or im bored. i usally have breakfast in front of the tv