I'm falling asleep

Alpha

So I'm about to fall asleep making this post to rejuvenate the life of all you freaks out there who come to this electrifying entity in emulation entertainment. I'll end up sleeping for around 10 hours tonight since it's a weekend and on the weekdays... probably 6-8 hours. Cats need about 9 hours of sleep whereas humans need about 12 hours.

As for breakfast, on and off really. I got to watch the calories in those bagels with sesame seeds ooohhh..and philadelphia cream cheese. Mmmm mmm good. Other than that, rarely...very rarely... I'll fry some eggs. I love pancakes though with eggs, bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns. Even an omelet works for me any time or day of the week. I can eat those for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You just got to have the bread with it, not by itself. Sometimes it even tastes pretty damn good with gravey. There is no omelet without tomatoes and fried onions oohhh and cheddar cheese. I'm not a fan of american cheese (only for hamburgers). Oh and almost forgot the little potatoes if there are no hashbrowns.

I can't enjoy the morning without a relief period. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. No, not what you perverted freaks are thinking about. It also gives me a good idea if I'm dehydrated already and how many bottles of water I should have for the day.

I'm not much of a music guy in the morning. I don't like to eat with music, but I'll ocassionaly watch TV with my breakfast if I have time. Other than that, that's the daily life of breakfast with a Cop, like myself.

So how about you? :):lol::P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humans need 12 hours sleep? Maybe you do. 8 suits me just fine. I don't have a proper breakfast, no time for it.

Now what is a relief period? It sounds like something to do with a bodily function. Beyond that, I'm not going to speculate further.

What is it with bottles of water? Don't you just fill a glass from the tap and drink it?

I'll listen to music every waking moment at home.

Man I can't even get 5 hours of sleep. I have terrible insomnia and chronic headaches. It blows but th medication helps once in a while. Lately it has been super hot here even with fans and A/C on. I dunno how my dog sleeps, he's covered in hair, and I'm sweating my ass off!

I used to listen to music a lot, but I get sick of most of it pretty fast. Except NES music or any other form of chiptune. :D I don't usually eat breakfast, I eat breakfast foods, just usually at noon or later.

Edited by oshisama

I sleep at 10:00 PM, till 6:00 AM. I always eat breakfast in the summer but I skip it during school due to lack of time to do things.

I'm wondering why GC is making all this wierd threads >.>

any other form of chiptune. :D

Dude, you just have to listen to Maktone.

I'll give 'em a go. Hope you don't mind that I spidered the files from your site. :D

No, not at all. Have fun.

I usually don't eat breakfast. exept every once in a while if I am really hungery when I get off work I'll go to the local diner for bacon and eggs. after closing the bars down, going to denny's at 2 in the morning for country fried steak and eggs is a must do ritual, but being on graveyard I haven't closed a bar in a long time :\

as for sleep, when I can sleep at night I sleep a good 8 or 9 hours. but during the work week when I sleep during the day, I get usaully 6 or 7 hours.