Who would play one game for 100s on Hours on end?

heero

how many of uses saw that kid go to court and he happen to start to give games a bad name cause he can't take responiblity for his actions when he shot 3 or 4 cops, in a police station...

I mean come on who in there right mine doesn't have a life that they would sit in frount of the TV for 100s of hours, in frount of one game and play it and then when he gets into trouble blam it on the games saying that they brain wash him...

And where were the parents??? my parents never let me spend more then 1 hour on the computer a day nd no more that 3 hours in frount of the tv a day...

there has to be some one out there who thinks the same way...

btw there thinking of uping the rating on all XBOX, PS1/2 and any other games that even look as if they have got fighting in them all cause of what this kid did... :shootem:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, almost everybody knows the real problem to this. Everyone knows that all problems supposedly linked to video games has to do with bad parenting.

I myself think that even politicians know that. But why they don't go out and just say it is puzzling to me.

I think the the only reason they don't want go out and pin point the problem, is because I think they have certain constituants that have adolescents who have done something negative that they themselves linked to video games, therefore politicians will avoid saying it's bad parenting so they don't make their voters feel like the dumbasses they might be.

Playing violent games are worst then violent film at the cinama. because when you play violent games you can feel yourself being violent and some are stupid enoght to bring it into the reality.

Edited by Jackco

dude, almost everybody knows the real problem to this. Everyone knows that all problems supposedly linked to video games has to do with bad parenting.

I myself think that even politicians know that. But why they don't go out and just say it is puzzling to me.

I think the the only reason they don't want go out and pin point the problem, is because I think they have certain constituants that have adolescents who have done something negative that they themselves linked to video games, therefore politicians will avoid saying it's bad parenting so they don't make their voters feel like the dumbasses they might be.

That is precisely the problem. If they blame the parents, they lose the votes.

I can't even play one game for 1 hour straight anymore. I'm just tired of games.

Playing violent games are worst then violent film at the cinama. because when you play violent games you can feel yourself being violent and some are stupid enoght to bring it into the reality.

that's another thing too

video games and motion pictures are almost made the same way. You usually have actors and or voice actors, scripts, producers, directors, and I think they even draw out frames (you know, the planning that sometimes goes on that's hand drawn). Only noticable difference between the two is that video games are interractive, and with a movies...welll...you sit down and you watch it

I don't see why the fuuck there can't be fictional video games about a ghetto with gangsters shooting, or just anyone shooting at another guy and insulting him or her with profanity if this has been going on since the silent films ages

you think if video games were considered art, there'd be less biitching?

Aren't they art?

I remember someone is saying that adults don't like the kids to play games becos they can't understand what is being played! So, they just stereotype all games into harmful.

Bah! All things ARE harmful if done in excess. Even work.

Which remind me to go home and sleep now.

now that I think about it, this sort of thing that's happening with video games is kinda like what happend to all other types of art. People who thought it was immoral or innappropriate feel the need to censor it. But you also have to remember what else happend a little after that. A rennaisance!

eyy, maybe some day there will be a video gaming rennaisance huh :devilboy:

im addicted to games i cannot help myslef but hey 100' hrs is nothing :devilboy: well it is but i think this kid is flocked up anyway plus games are getting boring now and im finding myself switching from games to games