Andy Milonakis

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This show pretty much sums up what is wrong with the world. How in the flock did this no talent, not funny, fat flock get a show? I don't know but it's horrible. It's worse than stuff on G4TV and that's really saying something!

hehehe, i expected such reactions.

I pretty much agree with all of you, i was just seeing if i could find a single person that liked it :devilboy:

lmao i liked how someone said they would rather watch the house of the dead movie, now THAT Is a powerful statement. I think the only one more powerful would be wanting to watch the street fighter movies :D

Yeah, it used to play music. I don't know what happened.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I've got it! They aren't allowed to show them anymore because people might record them and watch them again. They'd lose money!

Edited by LordKanti

I liked House of the Dead.  :D 

The show is retarded, most people find retarded things to be funny, that's just how it works.  The only way to change that is with fire.  Lots of fire.

how on earth? the movie sucked the matrix ripoffs, the randomness, and the gameplay clips, not to mention the horrible acting >_<

I liked House of the Dead.  :( 

The show is retarded, most people find retarded things to be funny, that's just how it works.  The only way to change that is with fire.  Lots of fire.

how on earth? the movie sucked the matrix ripoffs, the randomness, and the gameplay clips, not to mention the horrible acting >_<

You listed four things that made the movie good. House of the Dead is a zombie movie. It does not have plot, or theme, or morals. It has zombies, and people shooting zombies. It was brilliant.