What is F.E.A.R. ?

This game is so god-like, even if it's just a demo. I'm speechless. Not only does it play extremely well, but I can also put almost all the settings to Maximum, and still it plays smooth (I just had to put Texture Detail to Medium and Keep the Volumetric Effect Density at Minimum).

Not to mention that this game is scary. Seriously. flock Doom 3, F.E.A.R. is king, and high up there with Half-Life 2 both visually and gameplay-wise. Did I already mention that the SloMo effect is awesome too?

The little girl creeps me the flock out.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I just finished playing it. I have mixed feelings. It's was definitely fun and scary. The combat just felt really erratic instead of really kinetic. I probably just have to get used to it but I don't think I'll be buying it right when it comes out. I'll definitely wait till I get a better computer.

But that last minutes or so of the demo was really really awesome.

YES. I think it's kinda cool how the enemies go past obstacles and take cover. I freaked out when one of them crawled under the fallen storagerack and continued to shoot me.

YES. I think it's kinda cool how the enemies go past obstacles and take cover. I freaked out when one of them crawled under the fallen storagerack and continued to shoot me.

Indeed. When they jump over something. I just keep on shooting. I love how they change tactics EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I just finished the demo on hard last night and boy did I get my ass handed to me a couple of times. More specifically, that part where the enemies blow up the door and this huge dude with a full body armor comes out... and his three friends. Damn.

Deffently a fun game but I like to play on high settings but my PC isn't that great at the moment. I might pick this up when it comes out. The SloMo thing was awesome though!

I just finished the demo on hard last night and boy did I get my ass handed to me a couple of times. More specifically, that part where the enemies blow up the door and this huge dude with a full body armor comes out... and his three friends. Damn.

Slowmo + grendes + shotgun = insta kill...On everyone.