That means you don't have the Dreamcast BIOS (or don't have it in the proper location). And don't even think of asking us where to find it.

Find Dc_bios.bin and then grab Dc_flash.bin from my site. Then come back and we'll talk some more.

It is like the difference between the devil and the angel.

The creator and the destroyer.

The antichrist and the saviour

That means you don't have the Dreamcast BIOS (or don't have it in the proper location). And don't even think of asking us where to find it.

Find Dc_bios.bin and then grab Dc_flash.bin from my site. Then come back and we'll talk some more.

It is like the difference between the devil and the angel.

The creator and the destroyer.

The antichrist and the saviour

Hahaha! So true. :devilboy:

• 1 month later...

The ONLY point in this dreamcast forum as far as im concerned is to solve problems like this one.

Now the no.1 problem anyone will have downloading chankast is the fact that the bios is missing and very hard to find elsewhere.

If you cannot help resolve this issue + you know how to you are just a flocking waste of space and need not reply.

When i eventually get this bios from someone more useful than yourself i will personally post the URL in this forum and i will if necessary host it myself.

flock you very much

The ONLY point in this dreamcast forum as far as im concerned is to solve problems like this one.

Now the no.1 problem anyone will have downloading chankast is the fact that the bios is missing and very hard to find elsewhere.

We will not solve problems like that one, even if we wanted to, because distributing the BIOS or telling where to find it is ILLEGAL. Is it so difficult to understand this little fact? People need to find the illegal material themselves if they want it. We do not take responsibility.