What Food Do you wish/want to learn how to cook?

Diso

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Meatloaf..Mine never ever turns out, yup meatloaf i want to cook.

i always make stirfrys from random food in my fridge, just start up the wok, or big frying pan with butter and start throwing in some veggies, fruits, rice or pasta, canned peas or something, just food you like, then i always add Montreal Chicken Spice, and everythings perfect and its so fast too.

For me, I would like to learn how to cook:

Mongolian Beef (Favorite Chinese Food)

Bourbon Chicken (Get it every time I go to one mall)

Resturant Pizza (Has to be a reason restaurants make them better than we do)

Doughnuts (Want to find out how to make the actual bread of the doughnut to be soft and good)

Sprite: Ahh why not

Mmm i love bourbon chicken, they just put in a bourbon chicken restaurant at my mall a while ago, now i purposely walk by there multiple times just to get free samples lol. i duno if i would want to make donuts, i think i would end up 300pounds lol:)

Hmmm Meatloaf..Mine never ever turns out, yup meatloaf i want to cook.

did you add enough eggs? my mom showed me how to cook it, but i prefer just to go to her house and eat hers lol, the price of meat has gone up a lot around here, as well as the price of gas LOL it skyrocketed, anywho i just cant get enuf of Zellers restaurant food, i took chef training classes, and all i learned was a loaf of bread lol, very short attention span when i was in love with my teacher:)