World of Mana is!

A compliation of the Mana games.

Back at E3 Square Enix announced a new project titled "World of Mana," which at the time led gamers, publications, and the like to believe a MMORPG of some sort was in the works. Wrong! Last weekend at Square Enix Party 2005, we were given our first real information regarding Square's latest project. "World of Mana" is not a game, it is a complete revival of the project, similar to what Square Enix is doing with Final Fantasy VII. According to their official press pamphlet:

"Our staff are working hard to bring the world of Mana to everyone in various genres and platforms. Please look forward to the Mana series from now into the future."

While we don't have any additional information, we do have the project logo along with a screenshot of a house and some trees. GAF will make certain to report any details of new game(s) as they arise.

gamesarefun.com

Mana games are always welcome, but an MMORPG at that? Oh well, I hope it turns out good.

I'd buy it , if it isn't p2p...

You both fail at reading. It's a compilation of the Mana games not an MMO.

Mana games are always welcome, but an MMORPG at that? Oh well, I hope it turns out good.

I'd buy it , if it isn't p2p...

You both fail at reading. It's a compilation of the Mana games not an MMO.

Oh ok, even better then.

On a related note, There's supposed to be a Mana modification for HL2 called Return to Mana. Can't wait to see that come out into action also <_>

Are there any screenshots or is it just teaser info?