Xfire

suvo

i've tried them all. currently i am playing FlyFF ( http://english.flyff.com/ ) it is a lot liek ROSE Online. I haven't gotten into it much though.

If you try out FlyFF you can sometiems find me on there as "Rygaar"

im trying it now , looks decent... drake , whats the latest ut game

The latest UT game is still UT2004 on the PC. If you want to get really technical, UT2007 is the "latest".

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've tried them all. currently i am playing FlyFF ( http://english.flyff.com/ ) it is a lot liek ROSE Online. I haven't gotten into it much though.

The latest UT game is still UT2004 on the PC. If you want to get really technical, UT2007 is the "latest".

cause i have played one of the ut games on xbox it was ut2 or something but its quite new, i really enjoyed it though

cause i have played one of the ut games on xbox it was ut2 or something but its quite new, i really enjoyed it though

The Bill-BOX has it's own lineup of Unreal Tournament games, namely Unreal Championship 1 & 2. They use a slight modified UT2004 engine, if I'm not mistaken.

UT is pretty fun. I used to play the Red Orchestra mod a lot. About 86% of my hours spent playing UT was playin RO. Was in a clan for a while, but all my clan-friends went over to WoW. *sigh* So I pretty much just play an hour or two of ut death match.

Cs the the most ever played fps game , then the most ever played online game is world of warcraft... i cant get over how many hours a week these people play it :) 86 hours now thats just sad

86 hours? Time me, I can totally beat that punk.

ok , i will but if you over do that in 1 week , you really need to do something better in life :P

Cs the the most ever played fps game , then the most ever played online game is world of warcraft... i cant get over how many hours a week these people play it :) 86 hours now thats just sad

ok , i will but if you over do that in 1 week , you really need to do something better in life :P

It's summer, I've got nothing better to do. In fact, even in the other three seasons I have nothing better to do. I'll probobly never have anything better to do. Besides, WoW is great. :D

Cs the the most ever played fps game , then the most ever played online game is world of warcraft... i cant get over how many hours a week these people play it :P 86 hours now thats just sad

ok , i will but if you over do that in 1 week , you really need to do something better in life :D

It's summer, I've got nothing better to do. In fact, even in the other three seasons I have nothing better to do. I'll probobly never have anything better to do. Besides, WoW is great. :D

:) that happens to alot of WoW players , guess your one of them :D