Xfire

suvo

Yea. Steam really blows. I never liked it. Online gaming used to be fun and easy.

I've had the same ISP for at least 7 years, but I recently moved and the ISP that I had didn't service that area so I had to switch.

Edited by oshisama

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is 'wangzilla'

i used to play ut a lot and cs. i forgot my steam info so i don't play cs anymore. cos no way im gonna pay them 10 bucks to reset my cdkey. i don't play any online games that much, except for random mame games w/ friends.

wangzilla.png

profile link

flock CS, ill play you UT2k4..sn= stre3td1sc1pl3....UT2k4 sn= Bb0Y

Cs the the most ever played fps game , then the most ever played online game is world of warcraft... i cant get over how many hours a week these people play it :lol: 86 hours now thats just sad

some people leave it running! a friend of mine plays that game from the time he gets home from work til the time he goes to sleep. his gf doesnt like it so much :thumbsup1:

i wanted to try WoW but I am to lazy and poor.

Edited by oshisama

yes wow looks like a good game , but think about it... 80% of people that play it , get addicted to it and it takes over there life

:thumbsup1: sorta sad but oshima there are loads of free games similar to it

eg. knights online , kal.... and so on but just ask me for a link if u want it

i've tried them all. currently i am playing FlyFF ( http://english.flyff.com/ ) it is a lot liek ROSE Online. I haven't gotten into it much though.

If you try out FlyFF you can sometiems find me on there as "Rygaar"

Edited by oshisama

Mine is 'wangzilla'

i used to play ut a lot and cs. i forgot my steam info so i don't play cs anymore. cos no way im gonna pay them 10 bucks to reset my cdkey. i don't play any online games that much, except for random mame games w/ friends.

wangzilla.png

profile link

flock CS, ill play you UT2k4..sn= stre3td1sc1pl3....UT2k4 sn= Bb0Y

I have UT2K4 also !!! Play with me >.<...

god damn i need to get UT2k4, is it too late?? i wonder if it'll be under $10. hehe. and yes i'm a cheap bastard