Xfire

suvo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha , i will add you gryph :lol: play some cs with a pro jk , but cs i swear has gotten outa hand , :( it sucks every server there is always a hacker and thats why i quit... so im really rusty and are versing hacker's :P good combination

Hehe gryph, all I got that I can play with you is UT2K4 :lol:. But I doubt you'll want to play a pro such as myself *brushes shoulders and smirks*

haha , i will add you gryph :P play some cs with a pro jk , but cs i swear has gotten outa hand , :( it sucks every server there is always a hacker and thats why i quit... so im really rusty and are versing hacker's :( good combination

I wouldn't doubt you two are better than me at both of those. I am hindered by old age and lack of playing. :P

Mine is 'wangzilla'

i used to play ut a lot and cs. i forgot my steam info so i don't play cs anymore. cos no way im gonna pay them 10 bucks to reset my cdkey. i don't play any online games that much, except for random mame games w/ friends.

wangzilla.png

profile link

have you tried sending the pw to your email :lol: its easy , unless you have already tried

the email i used to sign up for is dead, since it was from my old ISP. :/

You might not need to reset your CD key if you still have your current CD key. Go to Steam and do Retrieve Lost account and choose I Don't Know My Account name. You can then put in the CD key you used to register your product and hopefully it will get your account.

If you send Valve an email they might be able to fix it for you unless you don't want to go through the hassle.

You might not need to reset your CD key if you still have your current CD key. Go to Steam and do Retrieve Lost account and choose I Don't Know My Account name. You can then put in the CD key you used to register your product and hopefully it will get your account.

If you send Valve an email they might be able to fix it for you unless you don't want to go through the hassle.

I tried that what it does when you put in the cdkey is send an email to the meail the key is registered too. :lol:

I tried that what it does when you put in the cdkey is send an email to the meail the key is registered too. :lol:

Damn. What a vicious cycle. That's why I always use webmail accounts for stuff like that.