Dreamcast coma?

I was at my friends today but his internet wasnt working so we decicded to pull out his old DC to play house of the dead and sonic adventure 2 , instead of xbox live , but when we turned it on it started randomly rebooting when i tried to press start it rebooted , it wouldnt work for very long , needless to say i only got to cap 7 zombies >_<

help!

I was at my friends today but his internet wasnt working so we decicded to pull out his old DC to play house of the dead and sonic adventure 2 , instead of xbox live , but when we turned it on it started randomly rebooting  when i tried to press start it rebooted , it wouldnt work for very long , needless to say i only got to cap 7 zombies >_<

help!

This is quite a common problem, it's to do with the two prongs on the PSU, Sega recommended to try putting some WD40 on them, leave over night then connect the power lead back and try again, however, if it still happens your PSU is flocked and it's time for a new Dreamcast I'm afraid :thumbsup1:

I think i mentioned how to fix that in my GD-ROM guide, or one of them, its this set of prongs on the PSU that you have to squeeze together with pliers actually. (and its really like 5 or 6 prongs but only two of them effect this)

yeah, the two prongs which the cord connects too...