DJ Cop debuts his first song!

Alpha

I guess I'm going to be the one to give this a somewhat negative review. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but it really sounds like you just threw a bunch of random things together and at times, it sounds good, but then it changes to sounding weird. It doesn't really seem that there is a melody at all. As I said before, this is like one of the most random songs I ever heard.

See when you skip through the song, it sounds pretty good. But when I actually listened to the whole thing, it wasn't steady (Didn't really hold a melody or anything). I think the song didn't really have a good ending also; it sounds like you were building up into something and then you abruptly stop it. I won't deny that the song had some good beats but some parts were confusing.

6/10

Sounds like something a bored person would whip up in FL.

What is that soppued to mean >.>

Meaning that he didn't put enough effort into it and just slapped some samples together.

agozer ,i didnt really mind it at all but i have got to say... i hope he does 100000x better in his next mix

Yeah, there is some truth to that, but you have to give the man some credit for trying. I've done a slew of mixes in the past, but I didn't use FruityLoops, I used Impulse Tracker.

Owned.

agozer ,i didnt really mind it at all but i have got to say... i hope he does 100000x better in his next mix

Yeah, there is some truth to that, but you have to give the man some credit for trying. I've done a slew of mixes in the past, but I didn't use FruityLoops, I used Impulse Tracker.

Owned.

do u mean me ? i give him credit and yeah , also i recommend if you have done over 2 songs or so register onto www.mp3.com.au where u can put your homemade music on there :roll2: people can rate it and review it :) and your charted

Album: 1Emulation.Com Greatest Hits

Artist: DJ COP

My first impression was that it sounded just like the stuff at the beginning of a radio show. I think Diso summed it up best, it does seem as if some random sounds were thrown together. I was waiting for the big finish... but it just sorta stopped.

6/10