Do the ladies come to you?

Alpha

I'm on irc on occasion, nowhere near as much as I used to though.

but if I log on and see you there suvo, I would disconnect right quick.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the ladies don't come to me, in truth, and at this point in my life, i'm not really ready for any to do so, lol. Maybe once my head is clear of my divorce and such.

to be on topic "do the ladies come to you??" I'm not sure what you mean. do you mean like girls hitting on you, randomly walking up to you in the mall or whatever?

if so then yeah.

I rarely have to go chasing girls, I get plenty of attention. you can imagine how that causes problems with the wife :\

to be on topic "do the ladies come to you??" I'm not sure what you mean. do you mean like girls hitting on you, randomly walking up to you in the mall or whatever?

if so then yeah.

I rarely have to go chasing girls, I get plenty of attention. you can imagine how that causes problems with the wife :\

They say why single women go after married(or in a relationship) men is because they sense responsiblity.

:D gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :) idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :D

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :(

You're a phoney. The first guy has a chin but and the second one doesn't.

:D gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :) idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :D

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :(

Like I said, the picture scanned bad. So some of the colors blended. :)

:rofl: gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :P idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :roll2:

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :)

Like I said, the picture scanned bad. So some of the colors blended. :lol:

You still only attract men that look like women

:rofl: gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :P idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :roll2:

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :)

Like I said, the picture scanned bad. So some of the colors blended. :lol:

You still only attract men that look like women

Like Fatal! ZING!