Do the ladies come to you?

Alpha

GamCop is hot! I wonder how long it took him to find those picture. No wonder you're the love cop. I bet you've injected your pole of justice into many a female.

But I'm sorry to say, I get more women than you, GameCop. Here is a picture of me with my heterosexual partner (I'm on the left).

chips037dy.jpg

By the time the picture was taken that day, I had already met 5 women and slept with 3 of them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

between the stupidness of drake ryuken and suvo, and now GC's Love-Cop shtick, I dunno if I am nerdy/retarded enough for this site anymore.

:) gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :) idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :D

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :D

hehehe , gamecop is a ladies man :(

between the stupidness of drake ryuken and suvo, and now GC's Love-Cop shtick, I dunno if I am nerdy/retarded enough for this site anymore.

Have a little laughs, you act like a bigger jackass on IRC. :(