Do the ladies come to you?

Alpha

See as the LoveCop, the ladies always come to me. How about you?

THE

MOMENT

OF TRUTH

FINALLY, here is a picture of me (LoveCop) back in the 70's..

froglasses6xd.jpg

Here is also a bonus picture of GameCop in the late 80's (picture couldn't scan so well)...

lovecp2gf.png

Now I was the ladies man and that is why the LoveCop came about. Notice the specs of chest hair that ladies summoned their fingers through every single day in 70's, 80's, 90's, and today. Man were those ladies good... we had chicken, tortillas, guacomole, cheddar cheese, ohhh and little cut onions together. I remember my best experiences eating mexican olives with one of them and lemons w/ our alcoholic beverage. Now my philosophy was, why shave the chest hair? We got people like Fatal Rose who shave their bodies to look like some undeveloped, unmasculine individual...while I was a masculine love beast. I never plucked my eyebrows, shaved my legs like Fatal, or put anything but hairspray and lots of deodorant. The ladies loved every minute of it.

For the people and to the people of 1Emulation...

What do you rate my picture 1 through 10?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :lol: idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :(

Edited by suvo

:lol: gamecop you look so cool *not* i can see why they call you the lovecop :) idk what i would rate it but well , probably 7 for the first picture and the second one looks like a 9

also Gc i would like to let you know that you look younger in the 80's picture and older in the 70's pic :)

Well in the 80's.. I had to start coloring my hair. Too many ladies pulling on it Suvo. :(

None of you guys have answered my original question and the topic of this thread.

And this isn't the spam forum dammit! (Weirdy :()

No, the ladies don't come to me. Why would they?

You are Agozer, the most intelligent walking mummy on the surface of this planet.

To be a mummy, you have to do the mummy. Does that make any sense to you?