Im new to DC Emulating please somebody help

Omg suvo, I am begging you, act more like your age :rofl:

Darkz if you can't download the games then the only solution you have is really to get a new dreamcast or the supplies needed to play those games from a drive that can read Gd-roms. 

O and I agree shenmue is awsome and no dreamcast owner should have a dc without it.

i was just wishing him luck , :roll2: drake , make a post showing me the way :)

Now now ppl , we are all civilzed , no fighting on the forum :)

i just thought , imma have to get a friend to download for me :roll2::D:D

thanks for all ur help :rofl:

PS.. Sonic adventure was a pro game aswell :lol:

Theres no real drive that can read GD-ROMs on your PC well. I went out and bought one of those Yamaha drives that can supposedly read them, and it doesnt really work, it knows a disc is in, but its just that 20 meg space that some games have background images/the audio that says this disc is for sega dreamcast/etc.

Theres no real drive that can read GD-ROMs on your PC well. I went out and bought one of those Yamaha drives that can supposedly read them, and it doesnt really work, it knows a disc is in, but its just that 20 meg space that some games have background images/the audio that says this disc is for sega dreamcast/etc.

All CD-ROM drives can read that session of the GD-ROM. :thumbsup1:

• 1 month later...
As the title states, im very new to dc emulating.., i had a dreamcast for 2 years, i absoluty loved it, i didnt touch my ps2 once in that 2 years, then my dreamcast just died :'( , newayz, i still have my PSO burnt cd, its the game i played and have missed even since.

I downloaded Chankast, unzipped it to a folder.

i havent got the dc_bios.bin, coz i cannot find it, no matter where i look..., if sum1 could tell me / send me in the right direction, ill be ever so happy....

as beeing new u have alot of problems :S

once i got the bios files - i allrdy got flash.bin, where do i put them ? :S:S

i forgot to ask, can u accually use Burnt cd's from ur real computer drive, or do u HAVE to use mounted iso images ?

if maybe sum1 could put msn down so they could explain sum things more easily id appreciate it very much :P

Thanks in advance for any help that will be given :D

THEY can't/won't help you.

I can.

You need the files "dc_bios.bin" + "dc_flash.bin"

Q Where can I download them?

A My website: (made only for this purpose)

http://www.google.com

Once you have extraced the files - just place them in the chankast folder with the other files and voila.

Why am I the only person to have answered this properly?