1up has Calibur of Souls

1upsc37wv.png

On 1up.com this week it's all about the Soul Calibur. They deliver exclusive screens and details on Namco's scedualed for a fall release title.

It will be updated daily until the end of this week, so if you want you dose of SCIII information, thats the place to hit.

First issue is good, explaining character-specfic stories, your created fighter and various mini-games found.

While your at it. Check out The Offical Site for Watcher-tan interviews and developer interview videos.

Edited by K`dash

This is just too cool for words. Create a Fighter must the the best thing this series has ever seen. I'm so getting the game, even if it would cost an arm and a leg.

Compared what we've seen before. I really hope this doesn't break the game. But a few other's dream of making a skin-toned Taki has possibly come true.

Compared what we've seen before. I really hope this doesn't break the game. But a few other's dream of making a skin-toned Taki has possibly come true.

Well, at least according to that vidoe on the first page, the team has really put some effort into designing the system. Awesome how the type of clothes affect the character's personality... and those interactive cutscenes are a big plus for me.

Soul Calibur II only had one cutscene before the second-to-last fight.

I happy about the fact that Talim and the other "old-timers" are still in the roster. Talk about fanservice.

That stage with the raft flowing down the river pays homage to the original Soul Edge/Blade nicely.