Better MAME for PSP

I don't think you'll find anything that can do that right now...

However, I've been using the latest Neogeo CD emulator and it works great if you like NeoGeo. It's 99.9% the same as the arcade version and it runs full speed and full screen on the PSP. <_>

However, I've been using the latest Neogeo CD emulator and it works great if you like NeoGeo. It's 99.9% the same as the arcade version and it runs full speed and full screen on the PSP.  <_>

Except that some games were never released on the Neo-Geo CD. Give it a little more time and you see better MAME builds for PSP. Remember, this is only the first wave of emulators to hit the PSP.

However, I've been using the latest Neogeo CD emulator and it works great if you like NeoGeo. It's 99.9% the same as the arcade version and it runs full speed and full screen on the PSP.  <_<

So the roms that I have will they work with this EMU?

if so where do I place them? Thanks...

However, I've been using the latest Neogeo CD emulator and it works great if you like NeoGeo. It's 99.9% the same as the arcade version and it runs full speed and full screen on the PSP.  :P

So the roms that I have will they work with this EMU?

if so where do I place them? Thanks...

All the instructions are in the readme file for the emulator. If you still get confused, I will help you more. :)

Except that some games were never released on the Neo-Geo CD. Give it a little more time and you see better MAME builds for PSP. Remember, this is only the first wave of emulators to hit the PSP.

32Mb memory + low transfert (10Mb/sec), dont expect to play rom bigger than 64Mb uncompressed + it will need 32-64Mb for VMM.