Teen ROBS McDonald's!

Alpha

I was going to describe a disarming move but then I thought, what if Ryuken one days wonders over to Drakes house, and after they get done playing a very aggressive game of tickle and touch they decide to go into Drakes fathers gun ox thingy, and realize that its loaded. So Drake and ryuken decide to perform a move they learned on 1emu from the Fatal One. They get in position and drake blows ryukens head off because sadly he is no where near as fast nor as skilled as the Fatal Rose.

:D heheheh good one.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'd be compliant with the robber. Just let him go.

The manager in that situation has some balls though, which may be more than can be said about the robber now, depending on where that shot hit exactly.

on topic of what I'd do.

it ain't my money it's the owners, and they have insurance for stuff like that. so the thug can have it.

I'd go John Woo on him. But seriously, give him the money since the place is most probably FDIC insured. As he's leaving THEN shoot him in the ass.

Give John Woo the setting -Chow Yun-Fat stealing money from MD's. Someone really cool as the manager, some italian pistols of fame - and i'd be a pretty awesome short movie.

That guy is an idiot. Let the guy rob them and then claim you're scarred for life.

Then sue McDonalds for anything (you know you can...) and then you're a millionaire and you don't even have to get shot!

Stop comparing me to ryuken <_<.....

i agree, compare him to suvo..., j/k

anyway i would've just tell the kid that he can get all the money he wants cuz they're not mine so who cares and i might even give him a big mac for free

Stop comparing me to ryuken :D.....

i agree, compare him to suvo..., j/k

anyway i would've just tell the kid that he can get all the money he wants cuz they're not mine so who cares and i might even give him a big mac for free

<_< why bring me into ? lol , and also i would like to add...

why chose mc donald's , i bet he got like $300 maybe a little bit more but i dont see the point of stealing money under $1000 (or at all) some people these day's