xbox mod

1InuYasha

i finally got my xbox 3 days ago,those other days i used a ps2 slimline my brother bought for his car but gave it 2 me instead but now i also have a xbox-but the xecuter 2.6 ce solderless mod-chip doesn't work on my {crystal edition-version 1.6b motherboard}so could someone tell me whats the or 1 of the best mod-chip 4 this.PLEASE ----1 OF THE GREAT THINGS WITH THIS IS A SAMSUNG DVD DRIVE.YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

Thinking mostly of solderless Mod-chips.

Edited by 1InuYasha

xecuter 2.6ce will work fine with 1.0-1.6 so long you are using the proper bios for your version which in your case is a 1.6 bios.

also you'll need to use the 1.6 lpc fix that comes with x2.6ce

opps didn't see the solderless part hehe, well xecuter does have a 1.6 xapter now so keep the mod :P

heres a link to one: http://www.modchipman.com/xapt3r-16-p-509.html

so all i need is a 1.6 xapter ?

will it work on my 1.6b MB ?

thats were i got my mod-chip from. modchipman.com-good place

hey do u have halo2-so we could play online 2gether.

java script:emoticon(':P')

Edited by 1InuYasha

i see the xapter and it sure looks freaky.like some mind control object-laughing.

anyway i have no choice but 2 get it so i might also order a programmer 2 flash my chip back 2 default an then 2 the hacked bios.

i think i was told i could use evox 2 reflash my chip even if it was flash with the same thing on both banks.but i will use the programmer-more easy an safe.