11-Year-Old Faces Charges on Groping Women

Alpha

KOKOMO, Ind. --  An 11-year-old boy was taken to a juvenile detention center Friday on accusations that he groped several women over the past few days.

Police said the boy would approach women at their homes, ask for directions, and then grope them.

"While the woman was trying answer the question or turn her head, he would grab (her) in various inappropriate places and run away," Kokomo Lt. Don Whitehead said.

Kokomo police received the first complaint July 13. Soon, several more reports were filed, all giving similar descriptions of the groper.

The women ranged in age from 30 to 50. None were hurt, RTV6's Jennifer Carmack reported.

One of the complainants, Karen Hyatt, said she was watering her lawn when she was approached by the boy. She said he asked her for directions.

"He gave me a hug, and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek, (and) then he just kind of stood there," Hyatt said.

Hyatt said the boy told her he liked her and lunged at her again. She pushed him back, told him to leave and then called police.

"It really kind of spooked me," she said.

The boy faces battery charges, Carmack reported.

What kind of litte, sick, perverted, undeveloped boy, would have the audacity to grope a bunch of middle aged women? He must have some serious hormone problems. This kid needs a major ass whooping. :P

»» http://www.theindychannel.com/video/4760330/detail.html [Video]

This kid is going to be the next Hugh Hefner or a serial rapist.

yeah probably , but i bet you he will do it again and get stuck in a cell. then he will be pissed and he will drop the soap while he is in the shower's and then bend over and im not gonna say wat happens to him next , :P sounds like his future to me

he will drop the soap while he is in the shower's and then bend over and im not gonna say wat happens to him next , :P sounds like his future to me

Are you describing your life experiences for us Suvo? :P:rofl: