Hello Again

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't care to read this whole thread, I'll just reply with the thoughts I always have whenever someone disagrees with the decisions of the mods/admins of a site.

A forum is a community, but it is a community living under a dictatorship. Admins/mods can do what they want. If they don't like you for whatever reason, tough sh!t. Grow up, get over it. Don't be a drama queen.

Umm..GC, its nice to see that youre pulling that crap for other users, but i myself know that i had asked you to unban me, if you want to get technical, i actually demanded it. You knew i was banned, and did nothing about it, the reason being was because personally, you don't like me. The fact of the matter is, the unofficial IRC channel has nothing to do with these forums. It seems you cant put personal vendetta's aside and do your job as owner. It truly is sad.

LMAO!!! :D :D :D

Drama-Queen-Mardi-Gras.jpg

You know why I'm laughing at you and not with you? If you demanded it, why doesn't anyone remember? I personally just don't remember. I have no personal vendetta against you, even though you can be a biatch on GameSurge. As for your emotional sadness for not being unbanned on 1Emulation for 6 months, again I apologize this happened. But I would have unbanned you after your warn suspension expired. You're here now, just get over it. :(

Dude i've known GC for years, he would never resort to such childish tatics or hold a personal vendetta against a member of this site. Except xxl, but that bastard deserved it. So stop whining like a little beotch, and start anew here at 1emu.

I honestly don't care to read this whole thread, I'll just reply with the thoughts I always have whenever someone disagrees with the decisions of the mods/admins of a site.

A forum is a community, but it is a community living under a dictatorship.  Admins/mods can do what they want. If they don't like you for whatever reason, tough sh!t.  Grow up, get over it.  Don't be a drama queen.

Wise words there IQ :D

welcome back hibachi! now run away as fast as you can! before the llamas infect you!

ahh I remember the old days, with hibachi and ash and all the regulars in irc. if it could be like that again I would go back.