Hello Again

Hello Again people. Some of you may remember me some of you may not. The reason for my 6 month absence was not of my own accord. The fact of the matter is, i was issued a 7 day ban from GC, as you can read in my profile it reads:

Causing insulting mischief in the IRC channel which is a part of 1Emulation. You have been issued a 7 day post suspension and OP suspension.

But unfortunately, due to someone's childish mentality, i was not banned for 7 days. My ip was banned for over 6 months. I would be banned right now if not for Magnis's kindness. Gamecop, I, along with the 1emu would like an explanation for your actions. If you do not comply, I am sure you will lose the already small amount of credibility you hold in this community.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you, back when I first started here. Never knew about any banning though.

Welcome back and let's hope this time it works out better. -_-

I'd like you (all of you) to hold off on any unkind comments until after GC has responded.

i remeber you,, i thought u just went away, didn't know u were ban, but i didn't know u're Hibachi in irc

Welcome back! :roll1:

Uhmm.. I don't even remember. But why didn't you just ask me or Disoblige to be unbanned? I wouldn't have let it go past a week. I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday. Seems to me you didn't care. But, I do apologize that happened. I do remember those days on IRC weren't fun and that's why we now have one on EFNet. -_-