-~! Updates For 1Emulation: July 22, 2005 !~-

Lots of new updates and changes have been going on in 1Emulation. We had some internal conflicts that was finally settled and have been working on staff enhancements as well.

To note, K`dash is now a news poster and part of our staff! He'll be posting all the recent gaming news one by one, everyday. Whenever you have time, pm him and congratulate the guy.

Also we've added 50 new games to the 1Emulation Arcade! We now have 580 games from Action, Adventure, Classics, and more. It took us a great deal of time to add them and we're going to add 50 more each week. Currently we are the only emulation site that has so many games and we'll continue to add more to satisfy the great community we have.

Lastly, with the postings by Suvo and the man they call Drake, who have been detiorating the forums with their horrific spelling... the grammar king himself (me), has added a Spell Checker to the forums! You can use it anywhere, including when you want to compose a PM or even with the "Quick Reply" feature.

Enjoy these updates! -_-

- 1Emulation.Com Staff

for which english dialects?

How in the blue hell do I know? It's like a Microsoft Word Spell Checker. Stop asking so many questions. -_-

I checked it earlier and it accepts both English (US) and English (World) variants. So these are all acceptable: licence, license, color, colour.

who have been detiorating the forums
bad spelling and bad grammar. -_-

I checked it earlier and it accepts both English (US) and English (World) variants. So these are all acceptable: licence, license, color, colour.

who have been detiorating the forums
bad spelling and bad grammar. :roll1:

I never said I was perfect. -_-