Never Opened Dreamcast for Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=62054&rd=1

Yep, pretty pricey, but its for a Brand New, never opened Dreamcast console, with all the accesories it included. Shipping is 18 dollars.

Just thought id give everyone the heads up in case anyone was interested (I'm not the seller)

And another auction of interest to Dreamcast players.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=41053&rd=1

Dreamcast Network adaptor, Thats a rare sight :lookaround: VERY expensive though (But i doubt youll find it any cheaper)

Are there actuall players online? I mean is the adapter really worth it?

I beleive all the dreamcast servers are now gone. But maybe from a collector's standpoint, it'd be worth it.

Incorrect ^_^, some of the servers are still online, you can still play the following online:

Phantasy Star Online PAL Only

StarLancer

Quake III

Sega swirl

4X4 Evolution

F355 Challenge You can still download ghost data

Maximum Pool

As for online content with downloads

Zombie Revenge

Theres prolly still more!

Edited by BobRedthorp

I'm sure if the servers are still up, there must be some diehard Dreamcast owners still playing on them. I can see PSO and Quake III servers being up, but Maximum Pool? The game wasn't even worth buying....

Yeah plus, You can use the Broadband adaptor as a faster coders cable in most situations, so its usefull for that.

And there will Always be people playing Quake 3 untill the end of time hehe. There are still people playing Quake 2!!! (i havent tried playing Quake 1 online...so I cant verify anything for that)