Nude Woman goes to Grocery Store

Alpha

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police let a nearly naked shopper go home after she told them she was getting groceries in the nude because she lost a spin the bottle contest, a police spokesman in Cologne said Wednesday.

"We're a tolerant city that is open to the world," said spokesman Burkard Jahn. "She could have been arrested for disturbing the peace, but we decided to let her go home with a verbal warning to dress appropriately next time."

The 35-year-old Cologne woman entered the 24-hour shop at 4 a.m. wearing nothing but an unbuttoned jeans jacket, Jahn said. He said police decided to let her go because few people and presumably no small children saw her at that time of day.

I wonder if this woman was pretty or not. What would you do if you were the cop in that position? I'd probabaly just pretend I didn't say anything since well, we all know I'm a cop. :unsure:

She couldn't have been fat or nasty otherwise she would have been thrown in jail.

Now would you want to take your bare hands and move an obese woman to your patrol car?

It's going to get nasty. :unsure:

Obviously she was hot. Or else they wouldn't have let her off with a verbal warning.

plus put yourself in the position of the person who put her in that mess

if you were to consider her undesirable would you want her going into a grocery store naked in the first place?

plus put yourself in the position of the person who put her in that mess

if you were to consider her undesirable would you want her going into a grocery store naked in the first place?

YES......it's all the more embarassing to send your fat friends out on a "go naked" dare. People laugh rather than drool.........