Censorship wins the prize!

Gryph

Acrually i dont think it was because of race i think it was because its GTA... if theres one game that i know most parents will synonomyse with bad its "Grand Theft Auto"... most parents wont know or care what god of war is the only reason that GTA is the target is cause its been targeted before -_-

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno...my girlfriend is black and no one gives me any weird looks. I think i agree on its just because its grand theft auto.

BTW I saw something pretty sweet the other day in front of the EB. Some guy had a HUGE window sticker thing on his back window, literally taking up the whole window and it was the big Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas logo.

Acrually i dont think it was because of race i think it was because its GTA... if theres one game that i know most parents will synonomyse with bad its "Grand Theft Auto"... most parents wont know or care what god of war is the only reason that GTA is the target is cause its been targeted before -_-

i second that, cuz.. well it just make more sense than the racist thing

I dont get why they dont have the XBox ones on shelves though. There isnt any "real" Gameshark/Pro Action Replay for it. So you cant see it. Or at least thats what i thought. I thought it was only on the PC and with Gameshark/Pro Action Replay on PS2.

I dont get why they dont have the XBox ones on shelves though. There isnt any "real" Gameshark/Pro Action Replay for it. So you cant see it. Or at least thats what i thought. I thought it was only on the PC and with Gameshark/Pro Action Replay on PS2.

Isn't the Xbox one of the most easiest to mod systems on earth?