Resident Evil 5

what?!?! in RE4 you kill spanish people instead of zombies.

suvo you are an idiot.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN got the trailer up.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/734/734381.html

Anyways, like all RE games, there is bound to be a scrapping and project restart. Like when they made RE2(DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ELZA? ANYBODY?) and 4 (first build was all freaky with the fog and the fake Deer head that came back to life and THE HOOK MAN).

regarding RE4, Yes, it was very good, I consider it one of the best Single Player games eva!!

RE5, I'm excited about. I'll pick it up no matter what being a hardcore RE fan :unsure:

They released a Teaser trailer, and its quite good. Its linked to over at Joystiq

suvo you are an idiot.

no , your an stupid idiot... i said that the new resident evil will have zombies , i know there is spanish people in resident evil 4 , i have it and i finished it.... god :lookaround: some people

suvo you are an idiot.

no , your an stupid idiot... i said that the new resident evil will have zombies , i know there is spanish people in resident evil 4 , i have it and i finished it.... god ^_^ some people

some people indeed............ maybe if you could post a comprehensable sentance I could go easier on you.

here's a tip, this one's free. after you type your post read it. then read it aloud. then change all those grevious spelling and grammer errors. then ask yourself if you have any idea what you are talking about. if the answer is "no" don't hit "add reply". it's pretty flockin' simple really.

suvo you are an idiot.

no , your an stupid idiot... i said that the new resident evil will have zombies , i know there is spanish people in resident evil 4 , i have it and i finished it.... god ^_^ some people

some people indeed............ maybe if you could post a comprehensable sentance I could go easier on you.

here's a tip, this one's free. after you type your post read it. then read it aloud. then change all those grevious spelling and grammer errors. then ask yourself if you have any idea what you are talking about. if the answer is "no" don't hit "add reply". it's pretty flockin' simple really.

lol , you are so hard on people. yeah i know that ,

weirdy wat is so freaky/weird on sep16th

garage please be nice to people :P