Identify your dream woman!

Alpha

A friend of mine gave me this question the other day... now don't get too explicit because it's not needed. But I'll give you my definition of my "dream woman".

- Blonde Hair

- Green Eyes

- Fit body

- Long Legs

- [C] Boobs

- Sporty Attire/Athletic

- Can play sports

- Has a wild side

- Medium Size Gluteus Maximus

- Not hairy

- Adventurous

I think that would have to sum it up to the girl of my dreams. So what's yours? -_-

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Brown/Brunette

- Brown/Hazel/Black

- Got some meat

- Average Legs

- [b-D's] Breasts

- Easy going

- Likes video games

- likes me for who I am

- Medium to Big Size Gluteus Maximus

All in all the girl I've been with the last year -_-

Yay me...

Edited by Neptune

- blond hair

- blue or green eyes

- nice breast (volley ball status)

- a few inches shorter than me (ofcourse) -_-

- sexy legs that

- a nice butt that moves (left to right) what type of girl wouldn't have that though : /

- that likes pillow fights and play fighting.

- that plays video games.

Well apparently my girl doesn't have blue nor hazel eyes she mainly has brown eyes (quite ordinary)

Also she's starting to not like playing video games and for me thats kind of like a bad sign. becouse im a video game type of person also.

i don't know really perhaps our relationship isn't going in that direction anymore and i doubt she is any where ready to act as an adult although we are both 19yrs and im taller than her again (ofcourse).

rofl! Volley Ball status

- Long Dark brown Hair

-Tall

-Long legs

-Somewhat inteligent

-plays video games (doesnt have to be good)

-a nice ass :D

So I'm guessing your dream girl is boobless? :P-_-

- blond hair

- blue or green eyes

- a few inches shorter than me (ofcourse) -_-

- sexy legs that

- a nice butt that moves (left to right) what type of girl wouldn't have that though : /

Well apparently my girl doesn't have blue nor hazel eyes she mainly has brown eyes (quite ordinary)

Also she's starting to not like playing video games and for me thats kind of like a bad sign. becouse im a video game type of person also.

i don't know really perhaps our relationship isn't going in that direction anymore and i doubt she is any where ready to act as an adult although we are both 19yrs and im taller than her again (ofcourse).

OT:

Wow dude...that sucks, I don't think he made the thread for people to be sad :P I don't like when relationships end, it's pointless you went out with them for a reason and the love never leaves no matter how much you think...I would sit her down and just talk with her...Have you done that recently? Just talked...nothing imparticular...Try it, may help

I know sometimes it really helps to just talk about random stuff...

- blond hair

- blue or green eyes

- a few inches shorter than me (ofcourse) :P

- sexy legs that

OT:

Wow dude...that sucks, I don't think he made the thread for people to be sad :D I don't like when relationships end, it's pointless you went out with them for a reason and the love never leaves no matter how much you think...I would sit her down and just talk with her...Have you done that recently? Just talked...nothing imparticular...Try it, may help

I know sometimes it really helps to just talk about random stuff...

and sometimes it helps to just forget about it and move on. seriously, people who've never been heartbroken aren't prepared for life.

changed my sig to answer the dream girl ? -_-

- Blonde/brunette

- blue eye's/brown eyes

- a little bit smaller then me

- breast size [C - D]

- is close to my age

- enjoys movies , going out , video games , school ect...

- has a decent size booty

- nice bod

- likes to experiment and likes traveling

- ^ all of those above would be the perfect girl for me (sounds a bit shallow eh ? )

A friend of mine gave me this question the other day... now don't get too explicit because it's not needed. But I'll give you my definition of my "dream woman".

- Blonde Hair

- Green Eyes

- Fit body

- Long Legs

- [C] Boobs

- Sporty Attire/Athletic

- Can play sports

- Has a wild side

- Medium Size Gluteus Maximus

- Not hairy

- Adventurous

I think that would have to sum it up to the girl of my dreams. So what's yours? :P

Sounds like my gf...if you're stalking her, i'll kill you... -_-