Identify your dream woman!

Alpha

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife..........hehe

Technically I'm not lying, she isn't my ultimate physical attraction, but I'm attracted to her in every way, even moreso for her mind. Mind you she isn't bad looking either, she just ain't a Playboy model.

When will people learn that looks aren't even half of everything, let alone EVERYTHING?

My wife..........hehe

Technically I'm not lying, she isn't my ultimate physical attraction, but I'm attracted to her in every way, even moreso for her mind. Mind you she isn't bad looking either, she just ain't a Playboy model.

When will people learn that looks aren't even half of everything, let alone EVERYTHING?

That's precisely why physical attributes were only the last half of my list.

Darn i am late but oh well my dream girl is.

1. Someone that can reason with (arguments are nothing when she can be reason with)

2. Not taller then me

3. Long hair or short doesn't matter

4. Not conceded (thinks there very active because for a fact no one is very active unless you’re Angelina Jolie or something)

5. Thin

6. Brown or black (not into that color lens crap it's just a stupid trend)

7. Hate lairs (personal reason)

8. No make up (I think women’s that look natural are the very hottest)

9. Chicks that wear glasses for some reason it looks hot

10. Likes to hang out allot with me (to me just hanging out means they care allot)

11. Doesn’t have too many guy friends (personal reason and every guy know how that feels)

12 Doesn’t drink (sorry but people drink to forget and if they say to socialize better then that is weak because they drink for the trend)

13. Cheaters!!! that is never a good thing.

Wells that will be my perfect girl because I feel true is better then lies.

My wife..........hehe

the subject said dream girl , so you could post it.... if u could have any girl you wanted , of course she would be good looking ? right

My wife..........hehe

the subject said dream girl , so you could post it.... if u could have any girl you wanted , of course she would be good looking ? right

Maybe someday you'll understand.......

If you must push me to say it. My wife.......with perfect boobs, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her legs are already awesome (I'm a legs guy btw), and her figure overall is pretty great, especially seeing as our daughter was born only 3 months ago.

My wife..........hehe

(i think) Dream girl doesn't always have to be someone u want to Fuck , it could be someone u want to be forever and for that, having a too hot wife could lead to being cheated on. and personality means more

My wife..........hehe 

(i think) Dream girl doesn't always have to be someone u want to Fuck , it could be someone u want to be forever and for that, having a too hot wife could lead to being cheated on. and personality means more

i think you understand women more then IJTF_cinder :P , anyway i get what u mean... but your wife sounds to perfect huh ? well , :) i have learnt one thing from all of this.... Ryuken is an expert on the ladies