How many times do you shower during the week?

Alpha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21+ times a week.

that means 3 or more times a day.

You know, they have pills for obsessive-compulsive disorder now.

I'd shower that often if I had the time. I love the feeling right after a shower. So fresh and so clean clean. :P

Indeed, the ladies call me LoveCop.. or sometimes even CleanCop.

What can I say, when you got the bod, you get the bod. -_-

shower once a day. usaully in the evening. I don't shave in the shower cuz there is a chance I could mess up my sideburns.

right now I have a shaved head so just shampoo, but when my hair is grown out I have a major hair regime. wash, x2 to get the hair grease out, condition, dry, add more hair grease, weekdays slick it back, mafioso style, going out, comb till I got the pompadour perfect. I also have a biweekly ruotine that will sound funny to you guys. but I have pretty hairy arms and alot of tattoos, so I use the clippers on my arms to keep the tattoo's nicely visible. I don't shave it all off, just like a trim. heheh.

I can never sleep without a shower, believe me.. rather the season is hot or cold.. you still sweat. So I always take a shower every day, but since I'm too lazy, I only take it once a day. I know some ppl take more than 1 or perhaps 3 :S

Now the real question is, how often do you dudes shave?

Cos I personally go months with out shaving. Look like a hobo and no one will give me work. Boy do I hate shaving -_-

I have a special wearable high-tec device from the future that cleans me once a hour.

O.K., I admit. I don't have one. I was lying. Happy?.

I shower once a day, unless I go to the pool or to the beach. Then I will take an extra quick shower over there.

Now the real question is, how often do you dudes shave?

Cos I personally go months with out shaving. Look like a hobo and no one will give me work. Boy do I hate shaving -_-

stick with the topic.. make a new thread if you wanna discuss about something else or in related.