CONTEST! -> Win $10 Just For Posting!

suvoreject9lq.png

K`dash is the new Winner of $10 just for posting!

*®´¯`..'¸ ~-~ -`.¸¸.´`*©* -- Only @ 1Emulation.com

Yep, that's right. Suvo has rejected the offer for the $10. Therefore, the new winner of the contest is K`dash! He is not only our gaming news poster here on 1Emulation but a long time user. You can also find him on the GameSurge IRC channel as well. Please congratulate him as we know this will be a big surprise for him. :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity that we are exempt from this otherwise it would be a fight to the death between me and Agozer. :P

Good luck to all and don't even try to spam or you will be dealt with severely. :P

It's a pity that we are exempt from this otherwise it would be a fight to the death between me and Agozer. :P

Good luck to all and don't even try to spam or you will be dealt with severely.  :P

Hmm... I think you might actually win, since to my horror, I've slowed down too. We'll see. $10 USD doesn't sound so bad.

But since we can't join...

Good luck to all and don't even try to spam or you will be dealt with severely.  :P

Hmm... I think you might actually win, since to my horror, I've slowed down too. We'll see. $100 USD doesn't sound so bad.

$100? It's $10 lol

Hmm... I think you might actually win, since to my horror, I've slowed down too. We'll see. $100 USD doesn't sound so bad.

$100? It's $10 lol

One zero too many. I meant 10. I'd take $10. It's money.

If only I could participate. :P I'll pretend that I'm part of the contest and see how well I do compared to the rest of the players.

So instead of posting my post count in the official thread, I'll do it here.

hmm 10 US dollars. with that money i'll be able to trim my frow up abit  :P, Though im not much of a poster. but we'll see what happens my bet goes to Gryph i don't know why, but i also have a feeling he will win. whoever wins use 10 bucks wisely. hmm i hope they don't give me singles when i cash it out  :P

All Moderators/Admins are EXEMPT from this contest!

Not to burst anyone's bubble :P

If only I could participate. :P I'll pretend that I'm part of the contest and see how well I do compared to the rest of the players.

So instead of posting my post count in the official thread, I'll do it here.

13055 or something close.

hmm 10 US dollars. with that money i'll be able to trim my frow up abit  :P, Though im not much of a poster. but we'll see what happens my bet goes to Gryph i don't know why, but i also have a feeling he will win. whoever wins use 10 bucks wisely. hmm i hope they don't give me singles when i cash it out  :P

Not to burst anyone's bubble :P

Do you see umm *cough* any admin tag thingy next to my name? hmm disoblige :)

but its cool i don't think i really need 10 bucks. thats very generous of 1emulation :)

Edited by LoRd_SnOw