fifa 2003 >=( argh ea sports make me sick

alexis

ok that´s it i am really pised off when are they gonna include argentinian leaguq and other leagues from uruguay mexico and portugal for example and then insignificant leagues like from usa or sweden are included >=(

libertadores cup and intercontinental cup should also be included. And then statistics, they are just a decoration they doesn´t midify players abilities.

I think they only include the leagues from countries where they will shift lots of copies so they can claw back the money paid for the rights to that league.

Anyway FIFA 2003 has gotta be the worst interpretation since 2000 and FIFA 99 still rules although it looks ugly without 3dfx card.

But if you like football Championship Manager 4 should be released in 2 weeks or so - playing doesnt compare to manageing.

I think they only include the leagues from countries where they will shift lots of copies so they can claw back the money paid for the rights to that league.

Anyway FIFA 2003 has gotta be the worst interpretation since 2000 and FIFA 99 still rules although it looks ugly without 3dfx card.

But if you like football Championship Manager 4 should be released in 2 weeks or so - playing doesnt compare to manageing.

well i have noticed that every year that FIFA gets worse and worse. 2000 had to worse while i think 98 was the best ever. frankly its the only one that actually had my countries national stadium :(

Havent actually played 98, its the only version i missed, 99 tops the lot for me because of the sheer number of moves and the wing play.

The thing that lets all EA sports games down though is that the more offensive play you have the more likely you are to score - this results in some truly pathetic goals, also the soft spots (where scoring is a certainty)

Damn annoying in 2 player

hehe i haven´t played it yet when i worte the first post,

i donwloaded the demo and gave it a try, i am not sure yet if it is a piece of sh*t or a good game, mmmmmm i think at least it is more difficult than previous ones, gfx don´t look as good as they say and fifa 98 is a piece of SH*T it has no fun oyu can score everytime you attack so it is really boring, 2003 seem to have an improved difficulty or is that or it is the freaking camera hehe

anyway is there any good football simulator for pc?

i didn´t play championship manager much just a few mins on a friend´s house, can someone tell me how the f*ck do i have to do to train my players

ISS3 is coming out for the PC sometime soon. It's the first Konami soccer game to be released on it. The best on the PC is probably Fifa 2003 as the competition is pretty useless.

If you want the perfect football game then get Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (Winning Eleven) for the Gamecube. It's only getting a japanese release but only the menus take a little while to understand. And trust me, it is soooo worth it :)

The reason why EA Sports doesn't include the Argentinian League is because of problems with the contract. EA attempted to do this but never agreed with the AFA. Anyway, I think FIFA sucks, Wining Eleven or Pro Evolution Soccer are the best games by far.

that one is not complete besides i have tried those patchs for previous fifa games and they suck.

How is it ea sports couldn´t agree with AFA and the argentinian tournament appears on pc futbol? by dinamic multimedia