someone has a xbox360 at home and proved it haha

http://www.360hacker.net/articles/07-18-20...en-in-the-wild/

It’s pretty common for kids to go trolling on game forums and make obnoxious claims such as having a go on the Xbox 360 in their own home. Well, this thread on Gamespot started that way, except the kid actually backed up his claims with these photos.

Now the kid is begging to get the thread deleted (maybe he found out what an NDA is), but the cat is already out of the bag. Apparently his step dad just started working for Microsoft under the title of Regulatory Compliance Manager, and is currently hardware testing the Xbox 360. The wires coming out the top are for such testing. The hardware is apparently complete, and although there were no 360 games to test, he gave Halo 2 a spin in backwards compatibility. He is claiming the power supply is external, and is enourmous. He also raved about the user interface/dashboard and the feel of the controller (and this coming from an admitted PlayStation fan, so it must be good).

You are a damn lucky kid, but I hope you didn’t just cost your step dad his new job.

dumb10sn.jpg

dumb27vh.jpg

dumb38pd.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, this kid was a complete idiot. I love how people love to brag about things and get it right back to them. Oh well.. :rolleyes:

Not was, IS. He has hasn't ceased being an idiot. He will forever be an idiot. I don't know how he made such a stupid mistake. Microsoft usually deals with this kind of stuff severely.