"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

I'm a ninja...The Ninja of Sarcasm.

I'm from the m00n. Only 2 people are from there. Me and a friend. Too bad for any of you.

Ahem

WE'RE GOING TO EAT YOU.

Didn't we just try this on....whatshisname?

Whoever he was didn't come back. I guess we scared him off...

I'm a ninja...The Ninja of Sarcasm.

I'm from the m00n. Only 2 people are from there. Me and a friend. Too bad for any of you.

Ahem

WE'RE GOING TO EAT YOU.

Didn't we just try this on....whatshisname?

Whoever he was didn't come back. I guess we scared him off...

Notes for the future, Do not let me say that sentece ever again :).

hey hey.. gamecop..sorta late.but thanks for this wonderful emulation site..

well i started on emulation with super nintendo.and played al those oldfashioned games that i longed to play (super mario kart!!) hel yea.hahah

anyways. 18 , male. and i love KOF!! and FF.!!

and once again thansk for this site gamecop. !!

and o by the way im korean. (south korean) just in case your thinking something else...^^

Edited by Jjangthekid

Bah, I forget to mention another thing.

I'm also The Self Proclaimed Most Hated.

While your reaching(reaching, as in, not yet there) my list. I've seen(rather, read) much worse.

Bah, I forget to mention another thing.

I'm also The Self Proclaimed Most Hated.

While your reaching(reaching, as in, not yet there) my list. I've seen(rather, read) much worse.

Therefore, you (and I) have no reason to hate Skythe yet. :blink:

Self-proclaimed titles do not do justice to the person....At least most of the time.

Banned 14 times eh? What did you do to get banned from so many different forums.

Hmm, many different reasons. The most was 5 times in 1 forum. I got banned for making a sarcastic post, then I made a new screenname and that didn't last long then another. Then they resetted the board and my ban was uplifted. So the next 2 out of 3 screennames got banned for the same things.

Another site, I got banned cuz I wouldn't give the admin the answer he wanted. He decided he wanted to ban the word "owned" on his forum by asking if they stop. I told him no and he got pissed it wasn't yes. Banned. And before that I got banned because someone hacked the forum.

Twice in another cuz everyone got pissed I was smarter than them. Plus the site was heavily nazified.

Another was because I censored ass to @$$.

For some reason I can't remember the other 4. Looks like I'm gonna be up all night trying to figure that out. Ffff

Edited by Skythe