"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hi Dink and welcome.

I've been reading your work at Neosource and have been very impressed at the investigations and fixes which you have accomplished. Look forward to seeing more! :-)

Of course if Neosource remains dead, you can always talk about it here instead.

Hi Dink and welcome.

I've been reading your work at Neosource and have been very impressed at the investigations and fixes which you have accomplished. Look forward to seeing more! :-)

Of course if Neosource remains dead, you can always talk about it here instead.

Indeed. Although we would hate to see Neosource not return, 1emulation always is a home here for all neosource developers and members of the FBA family. Especially with our rising downloads section, we can definitely create a section dedicated to FBA, and have you guys upload your stuff there as well.

EDIT: Neosource appears to be back online.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm...pretty much brand new here lol.

I go by the moniker of Ghostie both on youtube (GhostsAreCool which is my...very first account there, and also on TheEngagedGamers youtube page, where I sometimes play video games with my fiance'. :-) We're both still pretty young in terms of a Lets Play channel.)

But you can also call me Sam. Full name being Sami, but I just usually go by Sam since...most people assume that when they hear Sami it must be a nickname. It's totally not. I promise :-)

I'm a girl, I'm very heavy deep in anime (though when it comes to finishing anime I am a n00b. Same with gaming sometimes!), manga, and I also draw. A lot. I've been drawing since Middle School in anime style and it's one thing I can't break. :-)

Aside from that, I also really enjoy emulation, I think it's such an amazing tool to have in this day and age considering all the games that never made it here to the United States. And heck it's also really fun to just be able to play on your computer. Even without a controller.

Goodness what else to say, I so far love this place it's very welcoming and I hope to have a lot of fun talking with all of you guys : D !

Okay done blabbing about myself, we now return to your regularly scheduled forum conversation!

aaaaand never heard of again....

• 9 months later...

This site is like one of those old bars where only the people who're gonna die in their stool frequent lol.

Die in their stool!? LMAO.... How does that even happen? You can die from your vomit, but your own shits? :lol: